View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Chill and welcome

Welcome to Neuro Talk. You have a good place to start, with finding this site. There will be people to talk to. I am sorry you and your BF are having trouble regarding sleep. It sounds to me like he has not had the best in evaluations that he should. Someone needs to pay attention to what is happening to him. Sleep depravation is horrible, and can cause other issues. I would suggest you contact your primary care doctor, and ask for the help. Your local hospital may have a community help line, or an advocate service, that may be able to direct you to the right kind of help. I hope many people offer you some additional information right here. I am not sure what kind of speciality in medicine is needed. I hope one of our members will know better, the information you need. You need the right kind of physician to do this evaluation and to pay attention to you. I am so sorry that this has been such a hard experience. I really hope you find the help, so that your lives can return to normal. I do wish you all the best while you search for an answer. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (01-14-2012)