View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 05:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
With all due respect, there are quite a few success stories on these units. There are plenty of RSD patients (including me) over on the SCS forum who have had great success and have achieved a much better quality of life because of the SCS.
I respect the fact that yes, there are failed surgeries and even spread of RSD.
However, I feel that when someone comes along asking about these they should get a fair shake and hear both sides - negative and positive.

There are a few others on that list, Ballerina, who would probably take issue. Some post regularly regarding their implants and are happy with them. Some of the names you've mentioned have had to have some adjustments made perhaps, but I feel you are jumping the gun by assuming they are failed cases.

Just my 2 cents.....feel free to tell me where i can stick my 2 cents

Rae
Everyone's 2 cents is valuable, particularly when it come to making a decision such as a spinal cord stimulator when suffering from CRPS. As regards my list I merely listed what folks reported, failures, revisions, and or spreads.

Thanks very much for your input. We are all on the same path and the more we can do to advocate for each other the better!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (01-14-2012), Mark56 (01-15-2012), Rrae (01-14-2012)