View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #266

After reading Wonder #265, I wonder at what a wonderful and caring neighbor Lara is.

I also wonder that yes, it was fun that day talking to Addy, Ducky, Alffe and others on FB. It's been, what?, since 1994 that we met online? I treasure all of my 'internet' friends.

I wonder if I can give Mr. & Mrs. Alffe an especially tight and warm hug.

I wonder how jealous I am of all the snow so many are getting. We've hardly had any in Central Iowa but it looks like maybe we are finally getting winter temps. Unbelievable year for weather.

I wonder that my kids are in Madison visiting friends. And I have their dog, Otto...or as I call him, Sir BarksALOT. Anyone want a slightly damaged wiener dog who is paralyzed in the hindquarters??? J/K of course.

I wonder at how FAST Addy got that adorable winter hat knitted for GrandAddy. So CUTE! Makes me want to learn to knit again.

I wonder if I'll ever remember the movie that Ms. Alffe recommended not so long ago. Sigh...my memory is shot! I also wonder that I think Ms. Alffe should continue with her med, or get Doctor to prescribe something mild for anxiety.

I wonder why I'm not on the couch wrapped up in a blankie sipping some wine and watching a movie...or maybe sip on a nice hot cup of mulled apple cider with a shot of 100 proof Hot Damn. Yup, that sounds good. So, I'll go do that now.

I wonder that I love every one here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (01-14-2012), Addy (01-15-2012), Alffe (01-15-2012), barbo (01-14-2012), DMACK (01-15-2012), hippiechick (01-16-2012), Koala77 (01-15-2012), Lara (01-25-2012)