View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie- I think that this is what is wrong with healthcare that we all care to desperatly to 'change'. Im not equating my health with someone elses, but when its textbook IVIG symptoms, after clearly going thru infusions..why not wait and see if they fade into the background? Its sad that its part of our life..but if i went into the ER or called my PP everytime I had chest pains/or whatever else, i would no longer have that PP and id owe my insurance more than they pay.

Im not trying to be rude, and I agree, if your unsure about something happening with your body, please please go in. But when your experienced with the symptoms theres no sense of emergency in my opinion.

Anywho- i had my infusion at a hospital this month and I found it to be much less professional. I fell asleep early during the infusion and then when I woke up it was at 800cc. 1 whole bottle had gone through in 46 minutes and I thought I was going to pass out, luckily I woke up (obv. w chest pains and horrible headache) and told my nurse to SHUT IT OFF! She was so unknowledgeable about what was happening and blamed it on the machine..

anyway, im done ranting, hope your all well.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote