Thread: I Wonder #34
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 11:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if doody knows she made me smile callin me her "sis" I sure do think we have an awful lot in common too!
I wonder if i can just say i have been doing the same..Not great but not terrible.
I Wonder if i can just say..I am working hard on this acceptance stuff
I am gonna pick up my script of lyrica on friday {payday} and hopefully it will help somemore!
I wonder if i can tell ya'll about a discount prescription card i found while looking at pfizers page.
I know it's legit because i just used it.A script i usually pay$ 8.33 for.I just got got for $4.50.
You don't have to have insurance but you CAN use it with your insurnace!
Only catch is you need to go to their pharmacie..However there are quite a few on the list.
There are 2 cards and i just took both with me,because i wasn't sure which one they would need.All you have to do is enter your name and print!
freedrugcard.us
I hope i don't get into trouble posting a link.I just think this could really help alot of people here..
I wonder if doody still thinks her post was long??? to da room..

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote