View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default An additional two cents from me...

I agree with Rae. In addition to myself, I am sure there are others who do not appreciate being on your list. A revision could be necessary for any reason, not just for equipment failure. My revision was not due to equipment failure, leads migrate - that can be because of human anatomy. RSD spread could be caused from a number of reasons. I have had spread, from injuries and a shoulder surgery.

Everyone comes here for input and support and appreciates what all have to offer. I think that when you post information, it should be current and not outdated. The FDA letter is old, companies make improvements and upgrades when there are problems. St Jude has. My rep told me about the battery problem and that it was fixed. You shouldn't scare people with old info. You also shouldn't tell people that they should find a new doctor if their doctor doesn't recommend the same treatment that you feel is the correct one as you have in other posts.

I finally have a great doctor who I am very comfortable with, he recommended two SCS to be implanted as the last resort for me after many other failed treatments. Never recommended tDCS. I did my research on everything and I am fine with my choice and my doctor. I am able to continue working as I regained use of my hands...this is far from failure.

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jannaw (08-20-2012), Rrae (01-15-2012)