View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
Nanc,

Thanks for your input. I am scheduled for a trial in the latter part of February, after a failed trial last February and I ended up on a rollabout. After the last one, I had extreme back pain for 3 days of my trial then on the 4th or 5 th day needed a readjustment. Needless to say, out of 7 days I only got a half way decent pulse for 2 days.
Sorry you had an unsuccessful experience. I sure hope you can get better relief this next go around. Please keep us posted. Since I have RSD in so many different areas in my body, they did the trial on my upper left side, at first I wasn't too happy about it but then it was good because i was really able to compare my two sides against each other. It was a great comparison as the pain was greatly reduced in my left arm/hand and I still had it full force in my right hand. I could tell the difference on how it would feel!

My doctor works with different manufacturers, but St Jude was his preferred company. He said they were the best ones. I understand why, the reps I have are great.

I really hope you are feeling better soon.
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote