Thread: pcs, vertigo
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead72 View Post
WOW! I'm new here, and I JUST ran across your post! What you are describing sounds EXACTLY like what I'm experiencing when I get my "vertigo spells". I didn't think ANYONE would be able to understand what I'm saying!

My brain feels like it's moving in a "vertical" clockwise circle in my skull. After a moment my eyes seem to want to follow the motion (not sure if they are actually moving or not). I then become extremely nauseous (within seconds). This has only happened when I'm sitting down - if I'm standing it usually seems more like an aura, like a vague similar feeling. I crawl to the floor usually with my eyes closed and I lay on my back with my knees up until it passes (usually 2-3 minutes, or thereabouts. I've only gotten really close to getting sick one time more recently (but I had a double ear infection a month ago, so that may have contributed to the extra nausea).

I have a history of migraines, and a history of minor head traumas (2 or 3 of which might have been worse than was recognized at the time they occurred - the last about 10 years ago. I've been having my "vertigo" spells (which my ENT told me last week might be seizures) for the last 18 mos. or so.

I still have to read the rest of this thread. I just got really excited that I found someone who sounded like they knew what I was feeling! LOL

~ Michelle
I experience that too. I just describe it as feeling "dizzy".
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote