View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Infussion # 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
i did what youu advised, thanks. i qualified to get the drug for free and $100 towars the infusion coosts. now i have to see what the total infusion does cost to see if i can afford it. ccant belive the medicaaid program just leavs us high and dry like that
I got the first one and only recection I seemed to get was just tired the first night. I am on the 10 dollar payment plan with the Touch program. I am still working and want to keep working in to next year, god willing I can. I will be 65 this year but I am not going for medicare until I no longer work. I am going to file for my social sec, at the end of the year. If I wait tell I am 66 I will only get 30 dollars more, so I want to be ahead of the game.I joined the community center swim class and will be going twice a week. I am trying to fit more activity in my life to hopefully gain more engery. I hope this med can help me to be able to walk my dogs more. My spascity in my legs is what get to me and my hips. Does anyone have the hip problems when walking?And I hope now that I am on a program of meds that it is not to far in to MS to help. I asked my nero on Thurs. how many lessions I had so he looked at my latest MRI as of Nov. 2011 and he counted 15 lessions, with some others that were fading out. Not sure does that mean I have had lots of relapes? Sure would like some answers , the neros dont seem to say to much unless you push for answers. Kathy
kadi1805 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (01-19-2012), Grammie 2 3 (01-16-2012), Natalie8 (01-15-2012), Riverwild (01-21-2012), SallyC (01-17-2012)