View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default There are answers

Hey guys. For four months I dealt with what my doctor called Globus. He basically told me it was psychological and caused my anxiety. I didn't like that answer so I went to to the ENT. He told me it was Acid Reflux symptoms. Put me on meds. Never went away. I also had headaches along with these symptoms. I saw different doctors I had ct scans, mri's. Scopes and whatnot. 4 months of no answers that helped me. The doctors pretty much thought I was crazy and my wife called me a Hypochondriac. I went to the dentist just the other day, he looked at some fillings I had done four months back and was appalled. (this is a diff dentist than the one that did my
Fillings) he told me they weren't done correctly that they were too high and even my own natural teeth were too high. Apparently when this happened my teeth weren't closing together correctly which made them
Bang together bruising the ligaments in my gums causing my nervous system in my jaw and throat to go haywire. He fixed the fillings and even my natural teeth, put me on pennacillin, and I immediately felt great! I'm not saying this is definitely everyone's problem, but DON'T rule out going to the Dentist. There are so many nerves in ur mouth that if you have any sort of dental problems they could truly cause this and normal doctors won't see this at all. Hopefully all goes well for you.
Elementaljoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-15-2012)