Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:02 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

TODAY I......

Return a very light hug to Horizontal... like I tell my children "careful do not break the dad"

send all my best to Dawn ! If your surgeon is as skilled as the one who did my fusion, you will be up and about hours after surgery.. do hate to break it to ya, seems like the only way to get the pain from the illiac crest is woking through it... meds do not hurt either !

Barb, hope "the Cure" eases your tense nerves, though sure the down time will do you well !

Stardust, all I can say is things can not get much worse so my thoughts are always leaning towards the positive things in life .

Jo, that is great that you were able to retrive and get the old Drs. list up top... I did have one on here that I had from another source but it was not as thorough as that one !

Seen another member from the past Olcyen found her way over to BT2... staarting to seem like like the old board coming back together !!!

Pass along a wish that all are doing well and that with the start of a new week all remain pain free and any legal woes work out for the best ........... MARK-n-GOOBER

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.