View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Janet,
Thank you for ur kind words. Its a pain sitting and waiting but Im now on the countdown, my appointment is next wednesday 25 jan, I have annoyed my family everyday reminding them we are 1 day closer lol. I think i have even given myself a few headaches with all the reading but Im certainly more equipped to fire off a million questions to the surgeon.

Hi Ginnie, its always lovely to see u here, ur angels and ur thoughts have kept me smiling and with Lynn I feel well supported and looking forward to getting to the final stages of the annie trial.

Maybe u have some questions that i havent thought of that possibly first timers dont think to ask. I have a list as long as my arm regarding recovery, dealing with all 3 while "under" and the common questions regarding the various options ive read up on.

I think I have covered all bases and eagerly looking forward to letting u all know my surgeons opinions.

Welcome Janet and Terri to NT, I do hope we all see u again soon. Once again a big Thank you.

Cass
hugs to all xxx
cass3765 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-16-2012), Lynn (01-16-2012)