View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you, I will try the Gaviscon today. My "eating" problems have been going on for a year now. Can't seem to find an aggressive doctor in the Sacramento area. My Gastrointinologist is highly rated, but too busy I guess.

Respiratory issues complicate things for me. I pulled my right bicep off the bone Oct 4, 2010, but they said they cannot sedate me due to my respiratory problems. Let me rephrase that, they can sedate me, but are concerned I will quit breathing and they won't be able to "bring me back". I now have Carpal Tunnel in both hands, they sent me to see a surgeon (same one) and they talked to the anesthesiologist, who still says no. If I were dying, YES, they would do it, but I have some use of my hands and bicep, so they don't think it is worth the risk.

I have several other medical problems that get intertwined so that "you can't get there from here." Frustrating. BTW, remember that I drank drano when I was 3. Ate my teeth and gums out, scars in my Esophagus, etc.

Finally, notice the time I am writing this. Been up since 2am. Can't sleep anymore. TIRED all the time. I understand many of my problems are beyond the scope of your assistance, but they all contribute to the medical situation I am in. Thanks again, Dave