View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse02 View Post
Am in total agreement with surgery being an individual's choice and only that individual. Having 2 doctors tell me that surgery is the only option, I do not expect anything encouraging from the neurosurgeon's appt. this upcoming Friday.
I believe we're all in agreement on that point. Sometimes opinions vary between neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons; it couldn't hurt to have opinions from both sides of that. Some here have said neurosurgeons are the better choice/option. If all are in agreement there, we can all only hope for the best.

It's not difficult to understand the strong pro/con feelings on these issues. The pros wish their successes for everyone; the cons wouldn't wish their predicaments on their worst enemies, and only want to prevent someone from suffering similar plight.

Informed decision, made... hopefully, NOT out of pain, fear, and/or desperation. We're all here for each other no matter what.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote