View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Horatio, glad your fusion went well, and at least that it is controlled with tylenol. That is a definite plus!

Doc, thanks for the confirmation on my elementary description of nerve spasm pain. That's the most graphic way I could come up with to describe it. Doc, it sounds as if you have a very dedicated loving wife to help you. That can make just a world a difference, and I don't mind saying I wish everyone had that in time of major health troubles - myself included. Stress upon stress is no way to fly.........

Miss Ginnie - Okay, enough now - your probs need to just chill out - & here's sincerely wishing that they do just that!! My sis-in-law recently had her 3rd ankle surgery by a superb dr., she now has a bionic ankle, and is walking really well. First 2 surgeries were performed by the same doc who was....how shall I say.....pure quack. We just don't appreciate those appendages, feet that is, until one of those little piggies start to squeak! Understand your feeling blue....hope that passes with the next breeze. I know you must be a very positive person by nature....how else could anyone read this forum day after day as you do and post such uplifting remarks for others?

Wishing all a peaceful evening............
seahorse02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (01-17-2012), ginnie (01-16-2012)