View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree there is no clear cut answer.

I usually experience combinations of tingling, numbness, and cold ( or sometimes even burning too) in various degrees and durations. Burning is the least of my problems. Also, sometimes I just have one of the above PN symptoms or a mixture of two or more occurring together.

Oddly enough I get mild to moderate numbness in the soles of my feet anywhere from a half day to a couple weeks at a time. Thankfully , It always diminishes. My flare ups are not so regular as they have been, however, I'm experiencing a flare up right now that started a couple of days ago. Sometimes the symptoms reduce to the point where it is barely noticeable. These are the times that fill me with hope that I'm doing the right things. Only more time will tell.

Tingling for me occurs in two ways. The first is a random effect that just lasts for a few minutes or seconds. The second is waking up and feeling a tingling/numbness sensation on the side I sleep on. Probably due to compression issues. It goes away in a few minutes as well.

All of us are similar yet different at the sime time. Makes it very hard to determine if burning points to less axonal damage than intermittent numbness.
karsten is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote