View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default walking hurts

Hi all

I can't wait to get exercising again. It wsa 80 degrees here the other day and my husband and I went for a short walk jsut around the house and what a PAIN that was.

I didn't realize how much the arm moves while walking. I was okay at first but then I started hurting..like my arm was being pulled down. My shoulder was killing me so I had to hold my arm up with the other arm (that'snot doing so well either at the moment).

Anyways, I can't imagine running or jumping around...OUCH! I was watchinc people play tennis and cringing in pain. Also watching bowling..yea right now that's funny. Couldn't see me doing that either.

I have a tendancy to swing my arm sometimes when talking too...oh my...that's painful. So I guess I have to wait til I'm out of the pain I'm in before doing any real exercise or anything FUN for that matter.

I finally made cupcakes today and it was a struggle even using the electric mixer. What a pain in the butt! ok...more like neck and arm..lol

Catch ya later

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote