View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Riven,

I don't understand why your dentist is being so difficult with you. He cannot force you to have an open face partial denture. He has to inform you of other options whether he wants to or not. He is also obligated to discuss those options with you indicating the pros and cons of each. Could there be some other reason why he treating you this way??

It sounds like you have two choices.... either attempt to communicate with your dentist again or seek another dentist. You certainly can't walk around with no front teeth.

I wish I could offer some insightful thoughts here, but I'm unsure why this is happening to you.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven View Post
well, its looks like I need a new dentist. I called this morning to see if the new temps were ready. No they arent despite him promising Tuesday as I have a vital meeting tomorrow. And they have ordered socket fitted again. He told me not to wear the alergic partials cos I am allergic. So the socket 'pockets' have already vanished. He had told me he was ordering a standard denture.
So asked if he could take impressions today for a standard as clearly the stupid socket fitted werent going to fit on thursday (their new ETA). He point blank refused and the receptionist hung up.
So thats half a months wages wasted.
I have no idea what to do. I'm sat here with missing teeth, uninetlligeable speech and important meetings coming up and a dentist who doesnt care.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote