View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default spinal cord stimulation problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by PABirdlover View Post
I had a Medtronic Pain Stimulator implanted in February. Since then, I have had a great deal of problems, and was wondering if anyone else has? My Knees hurt, my feet are swallen and hurt horribly. My hands are swallen and hurt. The stimulator does not work, in fact, it makes me very ill to be turned on. The pain is worse since the implantation. The representative is very arrogant, and has no intention on assisting without making rolled eyes, and comments; one comment that hurts the most is (after I have been told differently) the temporary stimulator is not the same as the permanent stimulator. I was told prior to having this implanted, if the temp works 100%, the permanent will work as well. Once I had the temp stimulator implanted, I was so excited, because of the fact it did work 100%. I can say now, I wish I would never have listened to the few that said it would work. Because now Medtronics backtracks their statements, and indicates it is not the same, and the fact I am in 100% more pain since prior to the implant. Is anyone able to help me? I am in severe pain, and severe depression over this. My meds are doubled, and the one reason for choosing the permanent stimulator was to get off the meds. Thank you.
I had the stimulation implant on 12/29/11, and had nothing but problems every since. I need advice on what to do, where to go or how to get help! Because no one seems to what to help. None of the the folks that helped me get the implant are communicating with me on any of my problems. For i have been on *** site and found many that have similar problems that i have. Yet no one has an answer on how to solve my pain. Even with those that has had it removed are still in cronic pain.

Last edited by Koala77; 01-18-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Link removed in accordance with NT guidelines
ads2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote