View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

"Oh and breaking up with your fiance over PCS, that's really tough. Breaking up with a fiance is a major bad life experience even for people with no other problems - it says something about what you're going through that it's not even the main focus of your post. Really hope things improve for you soon."

Well, our relationship had been going downhill for quite some time now. It started even before I got hit in the head. That was just the breaking point for me. My life revolves around PCS, I've got constant anxiety/worry about it never going away as the symptoms are very severe and debilitating. So I'm very sensitive to people saying anything negative to me about it.

As far as my situation goes, I think there may be some hope for me. There is weekly apartments here that are about 189 a week...That's kind of expensive for me right now, but I'm going to see about getting some financial help from family members. If I can get something going with this, I'll tuck myself away in the weekly for awhile and see how it effects my recovery. If I can't get the money from family to cover the weekly, I'm going to start looking on Craigslist for a room, as Mark suggested.

Thanks for the concern and incite, everyone .
SpaceCadet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Klaus (01-18-2012)