Thread: RSD in Mouth?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello to all

I don't have RSD, and I can't imagin how horrible that must be, on top of dental issues. I just want you all to know that these dental issues must happen because of the medicine we take. I just finished have tooth#18 pulled last week. to save it would be gum surgery, RC, and crown. I had two others pulled because I could not afford the $5,000 they wanted to fix those two with the same proccedures. I hurt emotionally, as there is no way on medicare/medicaid/food stamps, that a person can afford dental. My son had to lend me the money to have them extracted. It has become so expensive, I can truely see a day, that I won't do anything but extractions. I am great at cleaning my teeth, floss, inbetweens, all of it and I still get the trouble. I feel bad about this as now when I smile I see this blank space. I have pride I guess, and it hurts me when I am around my friends now and I don't want to smile. Why has this become so expensive, that many people don't go to the dentist because of the money issue? It makes me sad that all of us suffer with dental issues, even more so, when RSD strikes. I am thinking of all of you, and my heart and prayers go out to you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kathy d (01-27-2012)