View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,

Thanks for the post. I have tried cranial sacral therapy, vestibular therapy, chiropractic work, along with going to many doctors that have blown me off and do not call back. Cranial was awful, it made me weak and I could barely walk up a set of stairs. They also did a deep tissue massage with that therapy. Vestibular was probably the best, it definitely calmed symptoms down however my vision is twenty four seven messed up which is scary.

Chiropractic definitely kept my neck loose which was nice but overall did not see much improvement.

I definitely over stimulate myself in ways because I have a lot of younger kids in the family, but what is worse is that my whole life has changed.

I'm trying to coupe with not being on the run all the time. I play a division one college sport and play about 130 baseball games a year all over the country. So I went from that to only being able to leave my house once a week for vision therapy.

My mind is constantly messing with me which im not use to because I always thought I was pretty mentally tough, but this injury has gotten the better of me so far. I was supposed to get drafted to play professional baseball this year also so that really affects my mind in negative ways because I've been working to achieve that goal since I was four years old.

Thanks again for the post. Any insight is greatly appreciated by me.
Johnhogan1010 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hana (02-08-2014)