View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
Then make some time, and get out of the house. Have your husband, or a relative, watch the kids for a couple of hours, pack up your stuff, and go to a library (or a college/university library where they have study/conference rooms).

Whatever your decision is, it should be made under the best conditions it can be. This will be even more important later.

Doc
So today I had a blessing at work. One of the parents of the kids I work with is a Nurse Practioner and was able to talk to me about patients that she sees that have had a fusion done. I talked to her about my fears and my hesistations. I was able to talk to her for a long time and am almost 100% sure I am ready to do this. I see my NS tomorrow to discuss everything in detail and to give my final approval. I am ready. I need to be able to move on from this pain, I need to be able to play with my kids pain free, I need to do this for myself and my morale. I need to do this because I will never know unless I do this and I know how I feel right now is not how I want to live for the rest of my life.
candlegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote