View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry Left Side Head Throbbing-above and in front of left ear.

Hi guys I just joined the site and wanted to tell you guys a little about my problem and see what advice you guys have for me.

Basically this all started about 3 years ago, I had a really bad virus and was throwing up and the left side of my head was tingling and throbbing and causing facial numbness. I had a brain mri done and a brain mra done 3 years ago and everything was fine yet I still had this tingling throbbing problem. The throbbing/tingling sensation is on the left side of my head right in front of my ear and travels the left side of my head, it's a throbbing/Tingling sensation and it also causes the left side of my face to tingle a little bit. the throbbing and tingling are constant 24/7 also the pressure is more intense when I talk, I wear a mouth guard every night and that hasn't helped at all. It's very difficult to live my life like this and I have been doing a lot of research lately and have come across something called Trigeminal Neuralgia. I know this is an external problem because when I apply heat or pressure to the area it seems to cause temporary relief. I would really appreciate anyone's advice or if anyone can relate to this problem? I feel like I'm the only one being tortured by this problem!

- bmwzw
bmwzw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote