View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brmr19 View Post
Hello, my symptoms started heavy in April 2011 and I know what you mean when you say you found a doctor that was understanding. A few times I had doctors look at me like I was crazy. I had one doctor tell me it was coming from my cervical spine and that I should not see any other doctors. I refused to listen and made appointments with other doctors. When I went to vascular medicine the doctor was very understanding and found the arterial compression right away. She ordered an ultrasound right then and said I was going to need surgery. She sent me to surgeon who had me do 8 weeks therapy. The therapy help my right side but did nothing for left side. I had surgery in Sept. and still have issues. I was a very active person being a police officer and playing golf 3x a week. This has put my life on hold, still have not been able to go back to work. The only positive is that I spent more time with my wife and two teenage children. I wish you the best of luck with your healing.
Isn't it scary putting your faith in doctors..... which one is right with their diagnoses?
How are things for you at the moment?
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote