View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

well the night before surgery... I have you in my thoughts and praying for the pns to be most helpful in reducing the pain and for all aspects of both surgeries and healing also the programming to be smooth .
my T-Rex is medtronics
as far as where and how much hair each of us is different cus of where the leads will be. I know for Kathy she didnt have any shaven or cut off. I had a small tiny patch by my right ear. you could not tell at all cus of my long hair. you will most likely have your wire coming out and taped by your ear but I AM NOT sure . you really dont feel the wire all they are doing is putting the lead in your face by the nerve that is all that will be inside for your trail. the wire will come out by ear I am guessing and be taped to your head the connection battery unit will be outside it is a battery pack you will tote around the wire runs from that pack and connect to the leads where the tape is . once you have the final they put the battery and the wires under your skin. YOU WILL NOT feel or be able to see them. you may be able to see a small bump where the lead is depending on where it is placed. but after the final no wire should be exposed. LOL RIGHT KATHY
you will know it needs adjusting or programming because it will not help as it did a few days ago or it will be hard for you to program in a good setting so you meet with a rep and they adjust the programming most call it getting programmed. I do not have any of that new high tech options . I really hope very badly that your trial and final go really really good. PLEASE keep us posted and know there are a big bunch of us praying and wishing all this is sucessful for you Beth. yeah there is more folks on the side lines rooting for you then you think we are here for you . Have a very safe trip and successful outcome/ endings with both trial and the final implant surgery. God speed.
PEACE
BMW
p.s. TAKE LONG SHOWER You WILL NOT be able to wash hair and stuff so enjoy it one last time!!!!!!!!
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kwebster (01-19-2012)