Thread: right hurting
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
Yes, dizziness was my biggest complaint at one point. Between muscle relaxants and PT+OMT, my condition improved a lot and the dizziness subsided. Like you, I hated the dizziness more than the pain, so I feel you!

The muscle relaxant I take is diazepam/valium, originally 2.5mg every 12 hours, now 2mg every 12 hours.

I also pay close attention to my posture as well as letting go of muscular tension that I tend to build up in response to stress.

When I had dizziness, I could get relief by propping up my shoulder girdles with pillows or books in order to take pressure off the subclavian blood vessels. I would sit there and relax and my symptoms would subside. I would also feel warm blood flow through my arm.
I'm unilateral with most of my TOS symptoms on my left side, which for awhile had a depressed shoulder girdle.

HTH. Good luck.

Thanks I will try it. It had stopped for awhile but just started again two days ago. I just recently started ART, wonder if that irritated things. Thought I had the dizziness kicked.
brmr19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote