View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Laugh Welcome Paul!

Sounds like we're all having a great time with aging .... just a barrell of monkeys ain't it!

It's great to have you Paul! I read your post in the upper section of the forum also. I like what you said about positive input. Like you said, successful recipients usually have no need for pain forums, so most discussion is on the downside. The good thing about this forum is that there are several folks here who are very happy with their units. We've all come here for the same reason you have......a bit nervous about the upcoming implant, wanting to know more about them, etc.
Alot of times we are here to get support while we are getting an adjustment due to lead migration, etc...

Mark56 will be along shortly and he'll give you lots of good input regarding his very successful Boston Sci.

I sure hope your trial will prove to be a success so you can get a better quality of life going! Please stick around so we can see how this goes for you! Meanwhile feel free to ask anything and everything. As you read thru the posts you'll get a good idea of what to expect.

Glad you're here!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-02-2013), JoanB (01-18-2012), Mark56 (01-18-2012), Sophie_ (01-31-2012)