View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, guys I too kinda have this problem. I have been dealing with it now for about 5 years, trying off and on to find a solution. But Im in the same situation pretty much. I dealt with herniated discs and it squeezed off some of my nerves for the whole time I dealt with my back which was about 2 years in total. Some of those nerves were the same ones you are referring to. I pretty much lost feeling in my one leg and foot and also in my penis as far as responding to touch and even being able to ejaculate sometimes without tensing my muscles around that area. Well, I ended up having surgery which corrected my sciatica pain of course and brought back most of the feeling I lost only to about 85 -90 %. The surgeon I saw had said that it was going to be very possible that I wouldnt get 100 % feeling back when those nerves are squeezed off for 5 or 6 mths or more and he was right. Well, it has affected our sex life to the point where my wife sometimes doesn't want to do anything cuz she says I can't feel anything like I used to so I probably don't enjoy it as much either. I try to explain that I still do so that shouldn't matter. This has been a cause for disruption on and off for the last 5 years or so too of course. So I really want to find a solution to hopefully get that feeling back like I used to. So I found this site after doing a google search and decided to join because this is the closest I`ve found to something like my problem.

Does B6, B12 and that really work? Right after surgery, I had to take some B12 injections for awhile which maybe is why I got a lot of feeling back. Anyways, I've rambled on enough so I appreciate any feedback or tips, suggestions if you come across any.
AmeriCanuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote