View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So glad you mad e it to Cleveland, I remember getting to Chicago 5 hrs north for me and it was soooo cold, tomorrow you will get your trial, I so hope you get this message, relax, breathe, and you shouldnt be shaved anywhere tomorrow, I wasnt during trial, as everything is basically left outside your body to see if it works, things are different with the final implant and we will get you through that so just for now think about the trial, when I woke up from trial in the recovery room the St Jude Rep was beside my bed and started working on my programs, I had immediate relief once we got settings to my liking, so make sure you are getting relief where your pain is, so they can work on the leads to get you where you are happy, best advice is be patient as they program it, I got a little scared when they first starting adjusting it and it was so weird getting used to that feeling but once they found what I call my "happy" settings all was good! Will be thinking of you and saying prayers that this will be a success, ( not fun to carry the battery pack around for that week but the week goes fast) just take it one day at a time and we are here for you in anyway- I also posted my email in earlier post feel free to email anytime. Again we will all be praying and thinking of you.
Kathy
kwebster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote