View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up So PAUL!!!

Wull..... it goes like this. If your quarks are all lined properly so a higgs bosun can way impact them you might just qualify.... BUT, you must realize the first question on every psych eval is about higgs bosun, so if'n you haven't a clue, they don't want you....NOT.

The whole kit and kaboodle is just way COOL, and given the thoughts expressed on this brand new thread of yours, I reckon I should bid you all a fond farewell, because of the fantastic success I have known through the great benefit of wielding one of the most successful Boston Scientific implants known...... funny thing is these Queeks at Boston Scientif have not looked me up or spoken one single word regarding the "what makes Mark so different?" query. Spooky it is. If I were to experience such a patient phenom as an executive, and I have been a high executive in a company which was pretty darn interested in revenue, revenue, revenue..... so much for the "don't give a hoot" Boston Sci crew.

So think not of them for a moment... instead the MOST important factor in my case, the single reason I believe I am fully withdrawn from all pain meds is because I was allowed to drive the computer programming my implant two weeks after the surgery!!!! I kid you NOT. I am certain of this since I have had no "tweaking program sessions" and never have complained to the doc the doggone device needed revision. Oh, and I have never asked to be re-issued pain meds. Don't want them, don't need them, no how.

So, if you have to wrestle your rep to the floor [I only kidded my rep about putting him in a headlock if he would not let me], then I believe what you want is a hands on experience dialing yourself in.

Oh, and there is this way cool thing about Ginnie, who is humble as can be, she prays and prays and prays for all who are on here. She is devoted to faith and the folks who populate this place. Rae, the same PLUS a sens of humor which will not quit! Then there is my great friend Joan, whom I would contact in a heartbeat if I needed to know something about a computer besides the on-off switch.

Truly, all of the people here in this special place CARE about YOU and the story you bring, the promise of help you are being provided, and the opportunity within your grasp to gain management over your pain. The device is NOT a cure. It is a management device, like a rheostat for a light dimmer and such. I feel the sensation of the stim where my legs still have sensation, and the burning h e l l I had known everyday since injury is managed. I am still plagued bodily by the masked pain, for it produces fatigue, a factor I did not realize until I had resumed my profession AND WHAT A THRILL IT WAS TO RESUME CARING FOR CLIENTS!! You bet!

Now, as for me, I would not be here but for God, and I thank God for the blessings every day,
Praying for you also,
Mark56

Last edited by Mark56; 01-18-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: My wandering fingers made a typo
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JoanB (01-18-2012), Rrae (01-19-2012)