View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Bryanna - thanks for info

Thanks for websites on toothpastes, etc. I actually bought several then took them into my dentist for his advice.
Also, re: use of lidocaine in injections. Myself and thousands of patients have been administered this drug for anywhere from recently to 34 years. Also, the injections probably have bubificane epinephrine and dexamethosone. All of these are in very small doses. I have complete faith in my both dentists who have treated me for over 23 years as do all their other patients. I would trust them with my life. They know more about my FM and RSD than any MD I have ever met including the Mayo Clinic and J. Hopkins. We all are aware of the possible consequences of these meds. However, when you are in chronic agony and suffering and have lost all the joy in your life - you are more than happy to submit to anything that will help you. I'd certainly rather live a shorter pain free life than a miserable long term one. My dentists are well renowned and tops in their field. My burning mouth, gums, etc. caused by chloral hydrate are all improving thanks to weekly injections (and I don't care what is in them) Thanks for your help and concern .......Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote