Thread: Imuran
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello and Thank You everyone! I appreciate all the informatino you have given me. Abby my doctor is sending me lab slips in the mail I will be sure to check and see if TPMT is added if not I will ask for it. Pingpongman I will keep my eyes open for lose of appetite and nausea. Singergal64 what I am hoping for is if I receive the IVIG I can stop the Imuran. I hope the IVIG works if we can get the insurance company to pay for them. I am hoping the blood work they will be sending me for will show immediately if the imuran is starting to show signs of lymphoma. I started it last night and have gone to the bathroom a few times today (sorry) but other than that I feel OK. Abby I really hope it does not take that long to work. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I had a few hour 4-5 sleep last night so my mind set is a little better.
I only wish I knew what this is. How can we fight something when we don't know what it is. Friends say," Oh all your tests came back negative that is good." I feel torn about that.
I have a very low toerance for medication so they are starting very low. Half a pill M,W,F.
then they will build up after a few weeks. Well, thanks again. Good Luck everyone. You never know I may be back
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote