View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I would post this in our O.N. and other cranial neuralgia.. here is the link ...
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum105.html
I would be guessing as I am not a doc and thats who you need to see A NEUROLOGIST . but it sounds like some type of compression of a nerve not so much the Trigeminal nerve or one of its branches but a cranial nerve or nerves .

you mention Talking brings the pain out more and that happens for many of us talking and chewing is a "Trigger" . how are you when you eat and chew? Dose wind or breeze bother you?
When you go to the Headache Clinic are you to see a neuro doc or a pain doc? try to have mri and rule out any other issues sometimes compression will show on MRI and sometimes not. a Neuro doc is the one to get appointment with if you can.
Follow the link I gave above and post your question there also as it very well may be another type of neuralgia . tho pain is pain is pain. many of the options for T.N. O.N. and other neuralgia are basically about the same.
Sending you a wish for rest of this month to be packed with plenty of "Good" days . Keep us updated when you get the appointment . If you need help with any questions or anything just post . we will try as best we can to help.
PEACE
Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EE03 (01-20-2012)