Thread: RSD in Mouth?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Tongue RSD in Mouth ... etc etc

Gee, thank you for another posting! What bothers me is that, even though the neurologist, neurosurgeon, and pain management doctors have eliminated everything else with blood work, brain MRI, and xrays ... they still won't say that, yes, I have RSD!!! This drives me crazy because I WANT a diagnosis ... so I guess I'll keep searching ... but of course my health insurance won't pay for these tests again ... so I'll have to stay in the same health system so any new doctor will be able to look at my test results ... they said I have atypical face pain ... here again, the pain isn't in my face ... it is in my lower gums! Sigh. I told the neurologist that I'm okay as long as I don't have to eat and he said, "Why, what happens when you eat!"
Just shoot me! He wasn't even listening to me. The health care professionals are STILL driving me nuts ... but at least they are trying to treat the pain ... wish I could find a doctor who would also see that my dental problems are relevant. Sigh Sigh Sigh
msjanice12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote