View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamum View Post
Hi All,

I had a botched epidural 9 weeks ago. Doctor admitted having hit the dura. Had a blood patch 72 hours later. Headache came back but eventually was manageable. Now I have a constant headache in my neck, behind my eyes, the jaw. I also suffer with migraines and they are way worse now. Family doctor thinks it will go away and it is hormones, exhaustion, etc. Thought I would get your opinion. Could it be a CSF leak? Would it have healed itself by now?
Hi yogamum, I had a baby by ECS 7 months ago and since then i have suffered, dizzyness, ear aches head aches, numbness tingling metal taste in mouth, I have been advised my gp (after several visits) that i have a virus, etc then i was told i have post natal. I then talk them into blood tests which proved negative. I was at my wits end and have googled my way throughn everything until i read about \CSF leaks and its the onl;y thing that fits the bill. I have been ill since my section and was in perfect helath the day before it, i get back ache head ache dizzy to passing out etc etc .
I shall demand a CT scan tomorrow as i think i have found the end to my 7 month misery.
cadburychocolate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote