View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: hello candace

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I am glad you found this site. There are lots of good folks here that can address your symptoms, and maybe give you some direction. It is never fun, when you have a list of horrible symptoms that no one can make heads or tails out of it. I do think your New neurologist on the 1st. will be able to sort things out better. We do have an MS Forum, and yes many of your symtoms have occured with those that do have MS, These kinds of medical issues are sometimes so hard to diaganose, because other illness presents in a similar way. You have to get that good doctor to Give you a diagnosis, so you can begin to get some kind of treatment to address your symptoms. I hope lots of people respond to you and give you good encourgement while you go through these tests and doctors visits. Please feel free to ask any of us questions. At the top part of the opening page, There is a "search" bar which you can type in MS. That should get you to the forum that talks about it. In the meantime, I am so glad you found this site. We will be here to talk to you anytime you need it. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-21-2012)