View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 01:55 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

eeesh - I still don't like to drive a stick unless it's shifts really smooth and easy.

Rough roads , parking/turning, sharp corners, any fast or rough moves of the car used to really bother me. at times I would feel like I was disoriented or still moving. even the lights at nite would affect me- flashes and visual input was too much.

ozzy-
the heartbeat sounds you hear is called bruit- I had that often at the beginning. it was hard for me to sleep with that thump thumping going on all nite.
I think mine were due to the artery getting pinched or squeezed from scalene /SCM spasms.
The bruit stopped as we got the spasms and tight muscles to relax.
It will start to come back if my neck muscles tighten up.

It's weird to think back to how many really odd symptoms I had- like the watery right eye, lost the ability to spell or say simple/ordinary words, total brain fog {scary}, loss of mental focus, vision fluctuated with my symptoms, voice got all weak and scratchy, dizziness, swallow reflexes were out of sync-choked on water often.
no wonder the docs didn't have a clue.

I never really had high pain though - maybe a 7 sometimes but mostly avg a 4 at the bad times -but with all those oddball sx it was scary to not know what was causing them at the time.

Last edited by Jomar; 03-30-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Jomar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote