View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD38 View Post
Your SO welcome.....I know where your coming from!
Relax as much as you can, hot baths, relaxation music, stretching, massages, meditation... whatever works for you. Just keep in mind that stress tenses the body making our symptoms worse. Take plenty of "me time"
Thanks again
Will try. I am just so anxious about evrything I do at the minute as I dont know what the risks are. I have 5 children, 12, 5, 4, 3, and 19 months and consultant told me to try not to lift anything over 14 ilbs and to hold baby in left arm. However dopller ultrasound results as above would suggest arterial compression on left side as well. I am getting so frustrated with myself and kids when they want me to lift them. Do you remember the results of your ultrasound was the compression only on arm elevation positions or was there indicators that there was a problem in resting position as well. Also had your surgeon performed many of these operations before?

before I found out about this TOS and my 2 spare ribs as I call them I went to a neurologist who made me feel so bad and (on requesting copy of my file) basically wrote 5 kids - stress.

Sorry now I am just letting off steam.
on a positive note I actually hugged the new doctor who immediately suspected that I had cervical ribs.

thanks
Thanks again
mcduane_ie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote