Thread: what a flare
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Gabby, Kathy, Gabby

I do stay connected to the RSD site, even though that is not my main issue. I have degenerative joint disease, NP is present, so I have an idea of the RSD pain. I have Cervial, throat, and ankle issues that cripple me. The NP in the foot is rough. I so know how much my own hurts, I reach out to those that have RSD and CRPS. I also have a friend in my area that has this, a cousin with MS and a neighbor that had PD. So I try to stay and help comfort as best I can. I also need comfort right now, as this is my second biopsy for throat cancer, and I am sure scared, just like you are with the RSD. None of our conditions are easy to live with. Pain is no fun. I actually do have a prayer list and I do pray every night for those souls on my mind. I keep the names and conditions, in a Noahs Ark Tin, that I have next to my PC. If I forget, I can then look up each persons name and condition. In this manner I try real hard to comfort those that need a good thought their way. Take care of all of you, and I hope you sleep well tonight. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dd in pain (01-21-2012), gabbycakes (01-21-2012)