Thread: RSD in Mouth?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh Rsd in Mouth ... Chiara Malformation ... etc etc

Thanks Ginnie! Unfortunately the neurologist I went too was nasty but the neurosurgeon and the anesthesiologist and pain management doctor were all okay ... and my primary care physician believes me and has been really good lately ... the more tests results they send to her and the more reports they send her showing that I don't have MS, cancer, brain tumor ... the more she sees that I have a really rare problem in my lower mouth ... even my old dentist of 15 years ... after I stopped in and told him about this ... is seeing that I wasn't just complaining about dental pain for 7 years for no reason at all. Actually, my insurance company has allowed me to have all of my tests with no questions asked but I am just concerned that if I start trying too many neurologists they will finally say that they can't run these tests over and over again ... so I'm going to go back to the same health system where my neurosurgeon and anesthesiologist and pain management doctor are and that way the next neurologist I see can access my test results from the other doctors. Sigh. Wish we luck on finding a neurologist I can talk too ... that first one was a real stinker ... he acted like I was touched in the head ... like I was wasting his time. One woman on another website mentioned that she went to 7 neurologists before she found one that seemed to understand what was going on ... sign again ... but life's good otherwise ...
msjanice12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote