View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much Annie!! You always have such great advice, I really appreciate that!!! I had a d dimer ages ago and it was negative.. I take two asprins for a week after the IVIG infusions and the day before too.. just to be safe with the blood clotting disorder! I don't have any chest pain now - just right at the beginning of the infusion and for 24 hours mildly...
I do need to go see a cardiologist. I never have before and since this whole mess started my heart rate has been fast (until this week- first time in 8 months!!) I think it's just that I am SOOOO tired of dr's etc that I just cringe when I think about seeing even more!! But I know I need to and that is the smart responsible thing to do.. soooo I'll call my dr and get a referral this week.. Now I have more energy I can get the energy to see more dr's I suppose
I have my derm appointment on tuesday so i'll go ahead and see them too.. and good idea on the pictures- now my hands are MUCH more steady.. so i'll take some pictures in case it changes- i worried what if my rash was gone by the time i had my appointment- never thought to actually take pics though!
Thank you so much for always being so helpful and taking the time to reply.. it really makes such a difference, and I really appreciate it!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote