View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Mari what does your pdoc say

It really sounds like you're tripping. i dont mean tripping over, i mean tripping... but it ain't a good one. Zykes. I had no idea.

I don't know what to say... i hope risperdal helps, dunno how long you've been taking it or how far out you were before. I don't know much about risperidone unfortunately so i can't blather my mouth off about how long it might take to help you feel better, but in general the APs are fast... Zyprexa is real fast.

i feel bad... i shoulda talked to you about your posts... ohhhhh quite a while ago. You seemed hypo right after the move and i thought maybe you were just a bit revved from that... duhh... your posting style was so different.

I just hope you feel better. This kind of tripping is horrific. My trips are usually saint-istic hol-istic and i get "oracles" by things that happen that are "messages" for me... ideas of reference, magical thinking etc. I have had those be in a good way, and in a bad way, and the bad way is ... bad. horrible.

Have you had any changes in your Klonopin or Xanax lately? I remmebr something about tapering in June. I wonder about these things because they can really throw one off kilter esp. with the stress of the move on top.

~ waves ~ and thanks for the note on Kimmy's thread