View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Day 5 and another pill in. He seems to be figuring out that its just a pill, and what I want him to do with it. He is not fighting like a wild tiger to let me open his mouth, and he isnt kicking me to bits while I try to drop it in. He did try to cheek this one, but he also righted it himself and swallowed it. GOOD BOY! He then got a dish of treat food.

He is not going to get a pain shot today. He has been very medicated for a week now, and he has been so medicated that he doesnt know he has to pee, and dribbles. I am hoping that with mental clarity will come control. He spent most of last night OUT of the armoire, and I found him this morning looking out the back deck at the birds, and squirrels with his sister Lily. I got to pick him up to pill him without having to chase him. HURRAY!

So, keep the prayers coming. I think he is standing on the corner. He needs to come far back around the corner before we can safely say he is good to stay. Isnt that awful? yet, I cant have a pee dribbling cat who hides all day, flinches at any loud noise, refuses to be loved, is terrified of what you are going to do to him (even if its petting) and spends his day in pain, bleeding and full of misery.

Come on Jack! you can do it!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-21-2012), SallyC (01-21-2012)