View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawigirl08 View Post
Stress is a factor in pain levels and I know from other posts that your home life can be stressful, can you set some time each day to concentrate on breathing exercises to calm you down? this may help with the pain - although with children in the house this won't be easy(I speak from experience) .
Have you tried some of the supplements recommended on this board, I didn't for a long time but have been taking some and found I am more alert and more in control of the pain ( although I decided to switch from Gabapentin to Lyrica a few weeks back and was almost tipped over the edge).
I wish you luck in finding meds that helped - I have been prescribed tramadol for breakthrough pain and it has worked wonderfully for the moment....... But as we all know this horrible condition has a way of getting through all the pain barriers that we use
Thanks malawigirl and no I haven't been trying the breathing exercises enough latetly. I find that I just zone out to much into a book of game of computer solitaire. When I do try breathing exercises I give up to easily. I do have some time in the morning when my youngest is at k-garten. So OKAY enough of that because yes I am definatly under alot of stress. Time to kick myself in the hinney (sp?) and try harder. Thanks malawigirl!
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
malawigirl08 (01-21-2012)