View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=rosebud;.... I have added a few supplements to my diet which I don't think anyone else has mentioned here. Brewers Yeast seems to have just about every nutrient and is easily managed in tablet form. I tried the powdered stuff and that stuff is definitley an "aquired taste". So I take my Brewers yeast and my One-a-day vitamin and mineral supplement with my regular medication and it has made a difference in the intensity of my tremor, and I've noticed in the last two or three days my energy levels are getting better. That could be the longer days ...not that we actually saw anymore daylight through the heavy cloud cover and intense rainfall.

Well I'm off to get some walking in while I can. If I sit at this computer for too long my butt becomes riveted to the chair and I get nothing done in a record amount of time![/QUOTE]

Brewers yeast! I had forgotten all about that! I used to take it in my pimply teenage years for my acne and it worked great. My skin and hair were so improved by it! At that time there was nothing else wrong with me, though, so I don't know what other benefits it might have had. I'll probably give it a try again.
Teretxu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote