View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you ginnie for your caring. I don't know that this is an OCD, I think that it is more that it is just a physical reaction to pain - you know how people grimace and clench thier teeth when they are in pain? Half the time I am not totally coherant at the time. But I dont know. I am going to bring it up to my pain managment dr. I haven't seen him in a few months and I will be calling him on Monday to to make an appoinment about making some changes in meds and these new flares. Now I do pick at my cuticles which I do think is OCD or really just a really bad habit where do you draw the line ! It is such an irritating bad habit and I cannot stop it. But I will live with it any day vs biting my lip!

malawigirl I forgot to address supplements - I am on vit d, b-12, and magnisium. The wonderful mrsd gave some others but these are all I can afford at this time and they I do notice a difference with the vit d and b-12. I just strted the magnisium so have not had time to notice its effects. I hope that it will help with the circulation (as you know) and my blood pressure. If I get it to help with my blood pressure I could get rid of my blood pressure medicine. But specifically what are some supplements for the pain and alertness - I just don't remember at this point?
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote