View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default One more thought

One more thought. I had no insurance with my first neuro too. He did not do all he should have done with my first surgery. I think it was because I had no insurance. That is why I wound up re-doing the first surgery and adding all the rest of it later, when I had medicare finally. there was a six year break inbetween where I was suffering like you are. I didn't like him as he talked "down" at me. I was suffering, so I went along with just about anything to get out of pain. After the surgery, when I went back and said the pain was still there, he got all huffy with me and demanding a test I did not want to take. (EMG) I'll be darned if I am going to pay to be tortured. so thats when he said, "If you don't, then I have no other solution for you" That ending that doctor. The neuro who finally fixed me, was a compassionate humble man, soft spoken a re-assuring. He well realized I was in trouble, and he treated me very kindly. You need that kind of doctor, with whom you have a repor with, one that you are comfortable with. I am spoiled with what I found. I want that kindness and compassion for you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
seahorse02 (01-22-2012)