View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Doctors in Calif

hi I livre in Oregon and have a gret doctor I lived in tennessee and had a great doctor are you the gabby who told me of the Doc in Johnson city ? I worked as prescribing nurse for a pain Doctor in california some days he would have over 70 patients (I only worked one day a month for him 0 but he pioneered letting people decide what they wanted I shot myself and guns are worse than opiates but opiate misuse makes it hard on us all what works for one person doesnt for another .I shot myself in heart making my RSD worse if possible because of the just say no reagan mentality and with no meds I went to a Hospital for drug addicts (treated worse than Mierda)and couldnt bare the pain i had RSD since 1968 I saw no way out but my rifle although I think God is great to make our decisions others is unbearable ,I have lost friends to RSD or lack of decent treatment whatever it was they needed meds had taken the edge off for me and I pray all get the help from this monstrous disease ,hey I wrote a poem a few people back (probably not very good but I try
Gentlest Hug rsdnoQUOTE=gabbycakes;675363]I did have a very close and long time friend die after just being dx.w/RSD. But her cause of death was overdose of opiods. I'll make a long story short. She had problems with her cervical part of her spine, I've known this girl since we where 10 and she cracked her neck since I knew her, anyway she did damage to the neck and after many years of living in CA. and trying to get a proper dx. which she never got in CA. Finally her parents flew her to NJ and went to a PM Dr. and after some testing was dx. with RSD. She had been RX. opiods in CA. but not really the proper ones. Once she got the proper meds.the first round of meds. from the new doctor she took was to much and not the correct dose, by her own doing not the doctor. I believe she did this only out of feeling she felt finally I am getting some help. Her parents found her dead at 46 the next morning. That is my story and very sad.

This is not the first time I have heard that the west coast does not have a very good medical community. I am sure there are great doctors but hard to find.....But I have never heard of any one passing because of RSD.[/QUOTE]
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote