View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
I've talked to a Dr. Rhodes on behalf of my wife. Is he the same doctor from Texas who is developing a machine that sends small electrical pulses through the body? If he is the same doctor and without bringing it up to him when I talked to him, and some issues not clear in my mind, is that I've read that he claims to have had RSD but no longer. Also a red flag goes up with me with him is he seems to be tackling several diseases at once with this machine. He also made the claim to me his machine will be released world wide in the next couple of years because of its success. I hope its true and keeping an opened mind, and have been keeping my eyes opened to new info about him. I've scoured his website but have a gut feeling he's not all that he claims. If anyone has anymore to add on Dr. Rhodes I'd appreciate it.
Rhodes just completed all the hurdles thrown at him by an IRB (Investigational Review Board) and will be releasing his machines in Europe soon. He is releasing his VECTTOR2 machine this week in the US, and it will take him many months to get them out to all patients that he promised them to. He is very positive about his work, but I have to give him credit because each week that my daughter is being treated there is another patient that leaves his clinic in much better shape than they walked in. My daughter has had full body (including mouth, throat, digestive tract, etc.), from the start at age 11 from the H1N1 vaccine. She is now 13 and so impaired she participates in no schooling is wheelchair bound, and few if any outside contact. She has not improved with 3 months stays at Stanford (please, please do not go there, it is an atrocious program and I am so surprised that they haven’t been sued repeatedly) , UCLA, and a pain doc in La Jolla, CA. So far after 3 weeks of treatment with Rhodes she is still too sensitive to use the electrodes that are needed to properly use his machine. But I will keep you posted but on her treatment one way or another.
aweickgenant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-02-2014)